Friday, June 02, 2006

FREE LAND in Kansas

My coworker Hemant pointed this out to me. Free land in Kansas.

Free Land

It is an incentive to encourage people to move into the rural cities and help the cities to grow economically.

"Several communities in Kansas are offering free land and other incentives. Our goal is to help our rural areas sustain and grow economically. We welcome you to take a look at the various communities offering incentives. Click on the City name and you will be redirected to their webpage. Each community’s incentives are unique and offered by local government or development groups. "

I looked at the State map. Those cities are in middle of nowhere, except for maybe a couple of cities near I-35 and I-70 that are located near big cities like Manhattan, Salina and Topeka. But ehh... not me. I am a city gal. This might sound nice if you want to escape from the stress...

Better hurry! Only 8 lots left in Minneapolis, KS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home