Thursday, August 17, 2006

World's Best Car Wash My Passat Ever Had

Maybe exaggerating? Basically I got a really good deal, using the www.entertainment.com book. I was looking for places to clean my car, because it was really dirty especially with dog hair. I saw that my entertainment book has 50% coupons (1 monthly) for ultimate car wash and also discounts for express detailing at TurtleWax Car Wash and Auto Appearance Center. So I went there yesterday on 135th and Black Bob.

One hour later I drove out of the Turtle center, not believing what happened. I only paid $10 for:

-Full Service Soft Car Wash
-Sealer Wax
-Air Freshner, Hand Drying, Interior Vacuuming
-Window & Mirror Cleaning
- Dash & Steering Column Wipe Down
-Polyshell Triple Shine Foam Wax
-Undercarriage Wash and Rust Inhibitor
-Pick 1 from Machine Floor Mat Cleaning, Tie Shine, Hand-Scrubbed Whitewalls or Wheel Brighter (I chose Machine floor mat cleaning)

I am impressed with the results!

www.turtlewaxcarwash.com

Sorry only Chicago and Kansas City has those centers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. I'll have to check them out. My car is in need of a cleaning.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Aww you noticed. Thanks.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home