Friday, February 10, 2006

A Kansas City secret.

This post is aimed toward Kansas City readers.

First of all, if you want to do something interesting, this blog is worth checking out - http://kansascitykitty.blogspot.com/

That is how I found out about dining deals. The local radio station sells $50 gift certificates for $25 each (actually $28.50 after fees). I bought 2 gift certificates from there already and I do recommend it. One was for Caspian Bistro which is a pretty expensive place. I do not recommend that restaurant by the way. The second is for a spa. I have not made an appointment yet (am wanting a massage, definitely from all of those stress lately).

This is the KUDL website that offers specials. http://kudl.diningkc.com/

KC Kitty mentioned that you can click on other radio stations logos to explore their dining specials too. I checked all of them out. A little variety but it is location-based (like Lee's Summit might be a bit of a drive if you live in Olathe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home