Monday, July 16, 2007

The best chocolate...ever

I was in a serious chocolate attack mood. It all started with my birthday when a friend of mine flew in from Germany to visit his girlfriend (who is my former teammate at work). He gave me this very nice box of german chocolate. Here and lo, I am forever addicted to it.

And I just had the very last piece... and I want more.

I tried to google it up to see if I could buy more online. Sure does not look like it. Kudos to anyone who knows how I can get more here in America.

http://www.rausch-schokolade.com/

I got the mix of Noumea, Java, Madagascar and Puerto Cabello. Puerto Cabello is my favorite with Noumea in 2nd. Madagascar comes in third with Java running in last. I am a huge fan of milk chocolate. My mom is crazy over dark chocolate which requires a much more mature taste.

I was researching chocolate a bit recently and found out that dark chocolate is more rich in antioxidants than milk chocolate. "The darker it is, the better it is for your health". A 40 grams of dark chocolate is equivalent of a cup of black tea (800 milligrams) whilst it is 400 milligrams for same serving of milk chocolate (same as a glass of red wine).

Chocolate, FTW.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also like chocolate (not dark) but every time when I am eating it I think about calories and my figure but still can not stop.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I have heard about such a diet when you have to eat only dark chocolate and drink water. People say it helps to keep fit.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home